Wednesday, September 6, 2017

nicole talks knitting.

in the last taking stock post i wrote up, i mentioned wanting to start a v-log but not being sure about the logistics...

well it's taken me the better part of a day, but the first episode is now up on youtube!

it's all about what i'm knitting at the moment... and i'm hoping to maybe pop one up every couple of weeks. will see how that goes he he!

pour yourself a cup of tea (if you're into tea that is!) and have a watch!



what do you think? are you a knitting vodcast watcher? what are your favourite ones to watch?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Loved it! Was so nice to see your face. Love the socks for your mother-in-law and those swatches look very soft.
Blessings, Betsy

Karen Pior said...

Well done! I love the socks - the contrast yarn is bright and cheery. Hope Arthur played along so you got to finish them. Xxx. Karen

Mattykane said...

Good vlog sister! Made me feel like I was sitting right there in the room with ya :) <3

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You're a brave soul to put yourself out there. I wouldn't know the first thing about doing a video or what to say. I'm not a knitter, but it's nice to see you and hear your voice. And I like that you keep your videos short. Some people go on and on for 30 minutes or an hour or longer and it's all just a little much. Short and sweet is good. :)