Tuesday, May 10, 2016

fifth.

over the weekend, i finished up my fifth finish for the year.
and the second to last on the to-finish list i began at the start of the year.

freshly framed cross stitch in black and white, depicting a tea party scene

i'd been working on this for quite a while... it being a souvenir that my folks brought home for me from their trip to the states, nearly THREE years ago! phew!

i had the frame for it for at least a year, making me think i've been working on this one for at least two...

freshly framed cross stitch in black and white, depicting a tea party scene, hanging on the wall

very happy to get it done, pressed and framed. and now i only have one wee thing left on my little list of unfinished projects, yahoo!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I really like your pretty cross-stitch. I think black and white is especially pretty in a black frame like you have done.
Blessings,
Betsy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very nice! Yay for finishing. :)