Thursday, October 16, 2014

green love.

oops. running a little late with this post! a flat out couple of days at work, as well as post-work commitments have left me with a lot less time than i'd anticipated i'd have this week.
not to worry though, i'm here now, and ready to share what's growing in my garden this week!



is this not the happiest little herb garden you ever did see?
well as long as you don't look at the thyme that is... the thyme is not so happy, in fact i think it might be a little bit dead... but the oregano, rosemary and parsley are going absolute gangbusters!

this little plant next to my front door has popped out some flowers to say hello!



it's only flowering on the side closest to the house at the moment, a little strange but pretty none the less...

speaking of flowers, my rose is having a little crack currently.



it's not been particularly successful thus far, but it's absolutely covered in buds, ready to try and try again!

my neighbour's rose though?



spectacular!
i love the colours of these flowers, and it's taken all my will power not to sneak out with my secateurs and liberate a few blooms.

what's growing in your patch this week? are you a sneaky flower snipper? what do you do with all your herbs when they're growing like crazy?

No comments: