Monday, May 5, 2014

meal planning monday.

whew, it's monday again guys!
that blogging every day in may thing has definitely NOT happened because as i talked about last time, i am a bit all over the place at the moment...
looking at my week ahead... that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon either ha ha!
oh well, at least i've got this meal plan together...



tonight, i'm going all out and cooking up hotdogs. healthy plus. but i'm trying to make myself feel better by having them with home made hot dog buns.

tomorrow night, bb has requested i whip up a stir-fry. should be delicious and nice and healthy too if i chuck a whole heap of vegies in there too!

wednesday night, i'm heading out to the big city for a book launch. it will be a ridiculous day as i'm in the city all day for work training too. phew!

thursday night, i'm working late, so the slow cooker will be doing the hard work for me. maybe a curry? sounds great!

friday after work i'll be heading down to spend the weekend with my mum! i can't wait! hopefully i can eat some dinner with her and my dad.

i'll be spending saturday night down with mum and dad too. but i'll be back for dinner on sunday! bb has cooked us up a roast the last two weeks in a row (i was making gravy in the above photo, LOVE IT) maybe i'll get lucky again this week? who knows!

what are you eating this week?

1 comment:

Lea said...

Enjoy the weekend with your parents. My parents place is the first place I how hen I need a rest.