Thursday, October 17, 2013

ride 2 work day.

yesterday was national ride 2 work day. a day that encourages folks to ditch their cars in favour of riding their bikes to work!

after an unexpected sleep in (i'd wanted to be on my bike by 7:30, i wasn't even out of bed then!) i dragged my butt out of bed and jumped on my bike!



it takes me between 15 and 20 minutes to get to or from work on my bike, depending on how long i have to wait at traffic lights, or, like today, how strong the headwind is after a long day at work, and how long you therefore walk your bike ha ha!
there's ONE hill on the way home that gets me every time...

did you ride your bike to work today? was it super windy?



1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That is very cool! Not many people ride bikes on the street here. Way too dangerous!