Saturday, October 12, 2013

little lovelies.

every week, i try and share a little list of lovely things that have happened throughout the week in my neck of the woods, to try and keep myself looking on the bright side of things.

this week, there's been lots of new stuff happening!



new wool to start a new project.
i think my favourite part of buying wool in bulk like this is to play with it! stack it up, make it look pretty!



lovely brianna picked me up this clock from ikea.
it's soon to become a modpodged hexie masterpiece! it should look great up around the house!



my parents bought this cute little cross-stitch home from their trip to the states. i can't wait to get it done and framed up in a little black frame.
i think it'll look great up on my wall!



oh and speaking of things that i had brought back from the states for me, a brand new pair of running shoes!
how lucky am i??

maybe this is the inspiration i need to get running again ;)

what little lovely things are making you smile this week? do you play with your new wool too? or enjoy the odd ikea hack?



2 comments:

Shells said...

Those running shoes look like serious business to me! Thanks for joining in on BlogtoberFest 2013. Shells

Polly said...

I love your new joggers, perhaps it's the 80s child in me, but I'm loving all the Fluro about!!