Monday, July 15, 2013

meal planning monday.

monday morning, and i'm absolutely ready to meal plan this week.
the last few weeks, i've let all of my organisation-ing (apart from meal planning) fall by the wayside and it's been stressing me out.
this week, i'm kicking my own butt back into organisational shape!



tonight, i've got some chicken in the fridge i need to use (last week's kung po chicken never eventuated...) so i'll grab some parmesan and prosciutto and cook up some parmesan chicken. there's heaps of rocket in the fridge, so we'll have some greens and maybe some chips...

for tomorrow night, there's some lamb in the freezer that i've been hanging out to eat. more salad i think, and maybe some couscous. yum!

wednesday night is ncb night. i think i'll cook up some pasta and grab some bolognaise out of the freezer. dinner on the run!

thursday night, i'll whip up some chicken parmas. more salad and parmas definitely need to be served with some chippies :D

friday night = working late for me. osso bucco in the slow cooker with some spiral pasta. i'm already drooling ha ha!

this weekend i FINALLY have a weekend off from work! it feels like forever!
bb has bought us tickets to pax which he will LOVE, and i will find interesting, hopefully...
i'm hoping that we can go out somewhere amazing in the city for dinner. fingers are crossed.
oh my parents are coming up too, for my mum's birthday. so we'll head out for dinner sunday too which will be great!

think i might spend a bit of time looking forward to the weekend this weekend ha ha!

what are you cooking up this week? do you have weekend plans to look forward too?

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I don't think I could ever plan means that far ahead. I just wing it day by day and make sure I have things on hand that are easily made into meals. Soup is always a favorite any day of the year. :) Have a great week. Tammy