Sunday, April 14, 2013

sky blue.

today's a month of prompt is sky blue...



which has inspired me to pull out this very cute pair of earrings.
maybe they'll get worn to work tomorrow!

despite confessing my love for daylight saving's ending just the other day, today, it's kinda getting me down...
my first full weekend of work, that is almost entirely taken up by work, due to it being nearly dark by the time i get home... ho hum!
i've got to make sure i get out and make the most of next weekend, a full weekend at home!

what are you looking forward to? have you had a good weekend?

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Spring Break ended and today it was back to school. The day went fast but now it is back to the routine of washing and preparing uniforms and clothes for the next day and trying to keep up with the daily grind. :/ Have a good week. Tammy

Polly said...

I love sky blue, such a pretty colour. A good weekend here too.