Thursday, February 9, 2012

you so square!

once again, i've managed to get my bamcal squares done at the very start of the month.
i think my quick hooking is to do with the excitement of the patterns being released at the very start of the month, it's a bit like christmas morning, logging onto ravelry to see if they've been released and what they are. might be just me though...

i was pretty pleased with myself for getting these ones done. they all presented a bit of a challenge as they all had something a little bit different to them. i learned some new things!



they still all need to be blocked out, they're all looking a bit wonky...

and i think i might start putting them together soon too! if i wait until they're all done in december, it'll probably seem like way to big a job and they'll just sit in piles forever!
just have to work out how i'm going to join them...

do you have any joining recommendations?

2 comments:

Cas said...

nice work nicole :) i still struggle with how i join, so prob not the best person to ask :) looking forward to checking out the progress.

Yvette Adams said...

Wow they look so intricate!!! I'd love to try them when I'm more experienced!