Tuesday, February 1, 2011

at my house...

today at my house...
i'm not really spending much time at home at all!



i'm at the gym.


and at the hair salon. do you like my new 'do?



and then to work.



i did manage to pick up a little something from someones hard rubbish pile on the way to work too... it's broken and horrid looking but not for long!



maybe when i'm done i'll come home and knit :D
my teddy bear is nearly finished! soon it'll just need some sewing stitches and stuffing then it'll be flying up to queensland for a quick visit to steph and then onto a new home.
what did you get up to at your house on monday?

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

oh glad you are joining us on the Feb.Scarf challenge... agree it's a bit too hot in Melb.today to wear a scarf, much better on the door handle.
Your hair looks great, dont know about that stool tho!? what are you thinking???

my Feb.challenge is stay indoors to keep cool, no more OpShopping until I move at least 1/2 a tub of 'stuff' out of the spare room and onto eBay... .. .. well that's the plan!

CurlyPops said...

Nice do, and cool stool!