Saturday, December 4, 2010

grateful for...

this saturday i'm grateful for...




fresh strawberries for breakfast. they're massive AND delicious!



almost fresh strawberries from my garden.



friendly neighbourhood pets. he likes my bag just as much as i do.




and, as much as everyone hates it, i'm grateful for this weather. my plants are LOVING the intermittent rain and shine. some of them have grown double their size and this jasmine here, it's started growing again :D
i rescued it from a construction site, it was being ripped up by a tractor.

maxabella has more things to be grateful for.

ps. don't forget to follow along to be in the running for my giveaway. only 1 followers to go!!!

6 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh, I need me some home-grown strawberries. Mmmmmmm.

Maxabella said...

Can you believe my strawberries are all rotting on the vine. Too much rain!! Aaaarrghh...

But, you're right, of course. I should be grateful for the rain after all those years of drought.

Happy weekend to you, Nicole. x

J said...

Fresh produce wow! I'm glad you are benefitting from the weather. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those strawberries look delicious. And you gotta love those visits from the neighbours pets! That cat picture is sweet! :D

Naturally Carol said...

Oh yum! The strawberries here have grown very expensive over the last few days...Christmas prices I'm guessing. Makes them all the more wonderful for you!

Rikki said...

It's kind of neat to see you harvesting strawberries while I watch my strawberry plant wither away for the winter. :)