Friday, December 17, 2010

friday flashback.

thought i'd play along with curlypops' "flashback to the 70's idea"... only the 80's version, late 80's-possibly early 90's version... i'm not entirely sure how old i am in these pictures ha ha.


i think this one may have scraped through in the 80's. maybe. anyway, i pretty much rock the overalls covered in pegs look, don't you think?



i don't know if you can tell in this pic, but my aunty is rocking a perm pretty hard. early 90's me thinks as i remember my brother being around... gosh i was a weird looking kid. and no i didn't just pick my nose.

ah memories.... for more memories, check in with curlypops!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Fabulous! That peggy photo made me chuckle.
I think your aunt and I had the same hairdo in the 80's. Very stylish indeed.

Miss Amy said...

Love that peg look! Gotta love the 80s :)

Brianna said...

I think I had a better idea with the pegs!