Friday, July 16, 2010

my late creative space.

yesterday i was word lazy. and picture lazy. in other words, blog lazy.
my hands just wouldn't do it for me. it would only do a little bit of this....


i'm doing a little unpicking at the moment.
removing all that coles rubbish about shopping where a masterchef shops. i don't know many chefs that would shop at coles...
but i'm leaving the coles part, well i'll get rid of the 's' :D
then i can pretend i have my own masterchef apron (yes i'm really that lame).

my hands have also been doing a little bit of this...



brianna took me shopping at sunspun and bought the rest of the wool needed for her hexie blankie.
i anticipate finishing it far too soon for the amount of assessment tasks i already have due.
i even whipped up a fair few last night at northern craft bonanza! my very first time there but it won't be my last :D

there's plenty more creative spaces here at kirsty's blog. though i bet they weren't quite as late as me...

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Can't wait to see the unpicked masterchef masterpiece!

Brianna said...

Keep hexing my hexies hun!